Day 1: Assigned tasks for individuals and as a group. Planned and made jot notes for all assignments. i focused on the tv commercial.
Day 2: We planned the tv commercial. basically Ryan and mandy added onto my ideas. We came to an agreement on the back story for the movie. We continued planning, in more detail. I designed the shots and angles for each scene as well as designing the story board.
Day 3: First day of filming. I filmed some scenes and acted. I took one for the team and slid face first in the mud. I reviewed the footage and organized it scene by scene.
Day 4: Together we wrote out the radio add and the summory. Ryan and Mandy called it a day pretty early. I went to the cemetary to film, and get photos for the print add and product container (movie case). I designed the print ad, cd label, logo, and the product container (movie case). Needless to say, it was a long day for me.
Day 5: We finshed filming. I did most of the editing, designed the wild card ad, and wrote the rough copy of the playlist and rational. Today was all about finishing touches.
Thursday at lunch i finished my self assesment and daily log. In class we finish our raido ad.
No comments:
Post a Comment